CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 14, 2007

here goes!

Recently a wonderful friend and I have become quite the blog connoisseurs. We read them, we judge them, we talk about them. More often than not I find our conversations containing the phrase "OOH! you should totally blog about that!" So, here I am. I have random, goofy stuff happen to me all the time. I'm blessed to have hilarious moments occur pretty much every single day. Why not share the joy? Why not write (type?) them down! Blog through the frustrating times! If for no other reason than to document them for myself. Friends are always asking me to tell them stories that I've told them before, and half the time its things I have completely forgotten about. Even if no one ever reads this thing, at least it will be here for ME to laugh at! Maybe I'll have some deep thoughts. Maybe something will inspire me to act like I'm some brilliant philosopher, theologian, or scholar. One thing's for sure- as long as I'm supplied with random/funny/touching/moving/frustrating/loving/deep/thoughtful moments, I'll have something to share! Here we go!

1 comments:

April said...

okay - LOVE the background - you're going to have to help me with the way MY blog looks!!! :-)