CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

buy one get one free?

I realized on Wednesday that I hadn't yet turned in my application for graduation (and the due date was Friday). I had already filled out the application and there was a copy in my file, but I never took the original to my adviser (the final step in the process). So I picked up a copy and took it to the advising office. I have about 150 credits which is not surprising after almost six years and 3 different majors. The lady asked me "is this the only degree you're applying for?" and sarcastically I answered "yes, unless you can dig through my transcript and find a minor in something." So she starts digging.... and a couple minutes later she tells me I didn't earn any minors, but I did actually complete TWO DEGREES- Communications AND Arts and Humanities. All this time I was double majoring and didn't even know it!! So now I will be graduating at the end of June with TWO degrees!! WOO HOO!!! I called my parents to tell them- My dad's response "Thats funny, because it felt like I was paying for two degrees...." oh goodness.

1 comments:

Misty Rice said...

Your blog background is pretty....how do you get one? Also you still have the bandana of Morgans from wedding? LOL