CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Now What?

I have nothing to do. I have no classes to attend, no job to go to, my sister went back to school and the boyfriend is gone for a week. All of the "me" time has me thinking. There are so many things that need changing in me and all this time I've been concentrating on how bored I am, how frustrated I am. Now I wish there were more time in the day, and have realized that my frustration is keeping me from being who I need to be. I need to be more productive. I need to break myself down and build myself back up. I want to get back to the girl who was busy all the time. Back to spending all of my spare time helping whoever I can. I need to squash my bad attitude that I had tucked away for so long and not let it get in the way of growth. I need to turn EVERY negative though I have into something positive. I am so blessed and I need to start living the life of someone who recognizes that they are blessed with gratitude and thanks, instead of just being glad I am blessed. Is it going to be easy? Heck no. And I could not be more excited.

3 comments:

Rebecca Crea said...

Oh dear, now you went and made me cry. I totally understand what you are feeling. I've been there. And even though it might feel kind of icky at first, it will get so good, so fast. I couldn't be more excited for you, or more excited to know you!

Rebecca Crea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Misty Rice said...

You go girl!!! If you still find yourself with TOO much time on your hand.... I have a baby you can babysit. HA!

I been blue for a few weeks too and I just need some sunshine in my life. So you are not alone.... I am trying to FIND ME again, the fun girl that enjoys life and likes to be busy, not blue, lonely and bored at home all by myself with baby talk, although I love Morgans little baby cooing. So sweet.